4 Simple Homemade Deep Conditioning Tips for Thin and Damaged Hair
If you are concerned about thin and damaged hair then you must know there are several homemade remedies you can pick to treat this. Many damage treatment shampoos and conditioners are available on the market, however, there is the existence of harmful chemicals that can further make your hair dull and frizzy. Therefore, instead of picking these shampoos and conditioners, go ahead with following some simplest home remedies.
Some Simple Home Remedy Deep Conditioning Tips You Must Follow
To avoid further damage because of using products purchased from the market, you need to start thinking of following a few simple home remedies. Deep conditioning for dry hair by following home remedies will give you nourished and healthy hair. Let’s dig deep into the simple Homemade tips for deep conditioning ways!
1) Milk and Honey
Why it works: One of the rich sources of protein, milk assists in repairing damaged hair and strengthens your hair. If you rinse your hair with a bit of milk, it works amazingly on your dull and damaged hair. Also, it increases the elasticity of your hair. Honey is a natural Humectant that draws moisture from the air and locks it into your scalp and hair to revive damaged hair.
- Step 1: Heat a cup of milk until it turns lukewarm.
- Step 2: Add a spoon of honey into it and then mix it gently till the time it gets dissolved in the milk.
- Step 3: Apply this all over your scalp and hair, especially on the areas which are extremely frizzy and dry. Keep it for 20 to 30 minutes and then rinse it off with some cold water by using a good quality shampoo and conditioner.
2) Banana, Avocado, and Coconut Oil
Why it works: Loaded with essential vitamins and fatty acids, coconut oil is a perfect ingredient for infusing moisture into dull and damaged hair. Avocado helps in strengthening hair and prevents breakage, eventually improving elasticity. Bananas, on the other hand, contain natural oil and potassium and nourish your hair strands which are chemically processed. It also prevents breakage and split ends.
- Step 1:You need to add avocado, two tablespoons of coconut oil, and one ripe banana in a jar. After that, blend it well until it forms a smooth and thick paste.
- Step 2: Strain this mixture through a clean cloth to extract large chunks and then allow it to spread more effectively.
- Step 3:Apply it all over your scalp and hair. Cover your hair for 30 minutes and rinse it off with a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
3) Hair conditioner and Aloe Vera
Why it works: This two-ingredient homemade hair mask is an awesome product for you if you are experiencing frizzy hair. It works as the best conditioner for dry hair if you are adding both conditioner and aloe vera. Besides providing moisturizing ingredients, it helps to hydrate and deeply nourish your hair. The natural ingredients like essential nutrients and vitamins in your conditioner help in detangling your hair. As a result, you will get a simple, yet hassle-free way to smoothen your frizzy hair and give your hair a shiny look.
- Step 1:Arrange a scoop of aloe vera gel and mix this with two tablespoons of hair conditioner which is silicone-free.
- Step 2: Apply this on your hair length till the end and scalp. In case you have an oily scalp, then try to avoid applying it on your scalp.
- Step 3:Once applied all over your hair length and scalp comb your hair thoroughly to spread the product evenly, leave this mask for 30 minutes before you rinse it with shampoo.
4) Hair conditioner and Aloe Vera
Why it works: Yogurt is one of the natural sources of lactic acid that assists in moisturizing and nourishing each dry strand. Yogurt helps you to get rid of dandruff and adds shine to your hair. The good nutrients of olive oil make it so powerful that it immediately starts working in an excellent way.
- Step 1: Take a mixing jar, you need to take at least two teaspoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of yogurt. Combine them and get a smooth mixture of them.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair thoroughly and leave it for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- Step 3:Rinse your hair with a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
There are many simple home remedies to nourish your hair. You need to figure out the best formula and start following them to get healthy yet nourished hair. Damage repair shampoo and conditioner along with these remedies play a vital role to stimulate the hair follicles and nourish your hair.
Lifestyle choices like straightening, blow drying, heat styling curling, and chemical-laden products can affect essential amino acids in your hair. Sometimes it leaves your hair damaged and dull. Naturali Damage Repair Conditioner is infused with the goodness of Avocado and Moringa. Moringa assists in repairing split ends and helps to revive the natural shine of your hair. Furthermore, SuperBlendTM helps you to keep your hair healthy and enhances elasticity.